- Use this candle to do away with habits to create a new reality
- Scented with 100% essential oils; hand blended to amplify the intention of the candle
- Sage brings in luck and heals grief, and buddha wood helps to clear and purify
- Made with 100% vegan soy + coconut wax
- Digitally printed and hand poured in Australia
- 450gm/15oz. Approx 120hrs burn time
Moving toward the life you want can be as simple as breaking a habitual pattern. When we’re busy it’s easy to be on autopilot – what behaviours do you want to let go of so you’re a better version of you?
“You can’t be what you were,” sings Ian Mackaye in Fugazi’s song ‘Bad Mouth’. A profound reminder that change is inevitable, but when it comes to identity our ego loves to hold us in the past. Surrender to what is right now and embrace change.
Fugazi were an 80s punk band from Washington DC. Highly principled, they resisted mainstream outlets and were known for their community activism. “I never imagine myself as anything. I’ve never had a goal or any future vision at all. I just do what’s in front of me.” – Ian MacKaye
MacKaye’s loose attitude toward identity and outcome at first glance may seem apathetic or disengaged. However Buddhist teachings show us that detachment allows us to be deeply present. When you can let go of desire and craving, you are able to play the best hand in the present moment.